Visit Your Loved OnesUpdated Visitor Restrictions as of 10/5/2020:
Visitors are encouraged to visit friends and family members. Due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the county, we have updated our visitor policy for the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our visitor policy will continually be reevaluated as the COVID-19 situation changes.
- Only one designated visitor will be permitted per inpatient visit. The designated visitor must remain the same person throughout the length of stay. The visitor is only allowed to enter the building once per day.
- No visitors will be permitted for Emergency Room, outpatient clinic, lab, physical therapy, treatment room, or elective procedures.
- One parent or legal guardian may accompany minors under the age of 18.
- One person may remain with a patient that requires cognitive or physical assistance.
- No marketing representatives are allowed to enter at this time unless deemed essential.
- No visitors will be permitted for patients that are positive for active COVID-19
- All visitors shall be screened prior to visitation utilizing the COVID-19 screening tool upon entering the hospital.
Exceptions will be made in end of life circumstances and evaluations made on a case by case basis.
All outpatients and visitors are required to wear a mask the entirety of the time while in the hospital except for children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Visitation hours are 8am to 8pm and will be enforced during the pandemic.